- To keep students updated with latest technologies and inventions by two way communication.The two way communication will be conducted in the mode of power point presentations, poster presentations, animated videos, natural videos, etc. which will be helpful to develop the technical as well as the communication skills of the students.
- To introduce real life examples as well as the applications of the subject matter taught in classes.
- To teach to write technical paper of different standards as well as making us able to study and do research on topics of individual interest.
- To Keep track of different technical seminars and conference going to be conducted in different institute in order to motivate our students to participate in them providing them required guidance.
- To arrange sessions where seniors or batch mates will be invited to enlighten the students with topics of their expertise.
- To arrange some interaction sessions with the alumni’s to share their experience.
- To develop self-confidence among the students and will work to make the students prepared for the placement drives.
TENTATIVE EVENT LIST:
- Technical Presentation by members as well as other interested students.
- Sharing of important information about different seminars, conferences &
making them prepare for it.
- Creating awareness about research and develop a sense of research orientation among students through different presentation related to introduction to research.
- Sessions on successful/innovative project works carried out by members and other senior students.
- Paper Presentation by students who have participated in conferences/seminars.
- Technical Quiz Competition.
- Group Discussion on different technical events.
- Question & Answers discussion on various technologies.
- Treasure hunt based on technical knowledge.
- Model Presentation.