ABOUT THE CLUB:
We are a group of dedicated students who aim to use the club as a venue for awareness and learning of contemporary social and environmental issues in the context of sustainability and social responsibility.
The club is composed of a small, but diverse group of students who share common interests in sustainable development and charity work, and the passion for volunteerism and inciting change.
All the activities of this club are planned jointly by the club members and the faculty in-charge.
OBJECTIVE OF THE CLUB:
The objectives are as follows
- Create an environment oriented to trust, open communication, creative thinking, and cohesive team effort.
- Provide the team with a vision of the project objectives.
- Motivate and inspire team members.
- Encourage creativity, risk-taking, and constant improvement.
- Maintain healthy group dynamics.
- Facilitate problem solving and collaboration.
ACTIVITIES OF THE CLUB (DONE):
- Campus Cleaning on 13th September 2013.
- “JOY OF GIVING WEEK” during 3rd-8th Oct in CIT campus in collaboration with GOONJ (a well known NGO).
- “National Education Day” celebrated in Kasumati High School, Jatni on 11th November 2013.
- A sensitization program on “Declining Child Sex Ratio” organized by Centre for Action Research and Documentation (CARD) in CIT campus on 15th November 2013.
ACTIVITIES OF THE CLUB (PLANNED):
- Campus Cleaning.
- To educate and elevate the life of kids living in the slum inside our CIT campus.
TIMING OF THE CLUB;
Friday: 2:30 – 4:45 P.M.
FACULTY IN CHARGE:
Prof. Sidharth Sabyasachi
Dept. of EEE
- Janardan Das, 4rdYear – EEE
- Satyabrata Jena, 3rd Year – EEE
- Madhusmita Das, 3rd Year – ECE
- Dhananjay Nayak, 3rdYear – EEE
- Nitesh Das, 4rdYear – EEE