Centurion University of Technology and Management
M.Tech Course Details
Duration : 2 years (Full Time)
About the Programme:
The M. Tech programme is aimed at those students who are interested in exposure to serious research in different domain areas such as renewable energy, Experimental Heat Transfer, Manufacturing Engineering, Embedded System, VLSI Design etc. offered by Centurion University of Technology and Management. The programme emphasizes on multidisciplinary and rigorous learning and outcome based research work. Faculty members with vast research and domain experience will be involved in the teaching and research process. The courses designed to meet the current technology which links to industry and product design research. To boost up the research work, University library is equipped with e-journals ACM, IEEE online, Science Direct etc. Strong networking with leading Indian and foreign communities has been established by MOUs signed with the well-known organizations such Deakin University, NSDC and industries like Mindtree, Aims Technology, CRANE Software, INFOSYS, YAMAHA, EICHER, Ashok Leyland and many more. This will provide distinctive opportunity to the students to undertake the actionable research work and carry out innovation as a part of this programme.
Programme Educational Objectives:
The Programme Educational Objectives of M.Tech programme are:
- The objective of this post graduate course is to prepare graduates who will be successful professionals in industry, government, academia, research, entrepreneurial pursuit and consulting firms with a view on developing skills that are able to match the demands of the complexities of present generation industry.
- Under present circumstances it is essential to have technologies that are sharp and purposeful. Our M.Tech programme is aimed at developing experts with foci on technical capabilities and managerial abilities.
- To prepare graduates who will contribute to society as broadly educated, expressive, ethical and responsible citizens with proven expertise
- To prepare graduates who will achieve peer-recognition; as an individual or in a team; through demonstration of good analytical, research, design and implementation skills
- To prepare graduates who will thrive to pursue life-long reflective learning to fulfill their goals
This programme have been designed to prepare graduates for attaining the following program outcomes:
- Ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering in practice and to identify, critically analyze, formulate and solve engineering problems with comprehensive knowledge in the area of specialization
- Ability to select modern engineering tools and techniques and use them with dexterity and to design a system and process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as health, safety, security and manufacturability
- Ability to contribute by research and innovation to solve engineering problems and to devise and conduct experiments, interpret data and provide well informed conclusions
- Ability to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a contemporary, global, economic, environmental, and societal context for sustainable development
- Ability to function professionally with ethical responsibility as an individual as well as in multidisciplinary teams with positive attitude Ability to communicate effectively and to appreciate the importance of goal setting and to recognize the need for life-long reflective learning
For M.Tech Syllabus (Click Here)