Agricultural Engineering is designing and/or improving modern machines that ease the job of farmers in the fields. The job as an agricultural engineer is basically having combined knowledge of civil engineering, food science, chemical and electrical engineering along with some knowledge of agriculture. With this knowledge, an agricultural engineer aims to improve the adequacy and suitability of agricultural practices.
There are different activities that an agricultural engineer may be involved in. This may include designing a warehouse for food storage or for livestock, agricultural machinery, water supply, similar activities that help in crop production, and more.
The topics covered under Agricultural Engineering include:
- Engineering physics
- Communication skills
- Electrical engineer
- Field crops
- Computer application
- Operation research
- Harvest and storage engineering
- Soil earth
- Food engineering
- Agriculture principle
- Electrical machines
- Strength of materials
- Mass transfer
- Structural design
- Building materials
- Farm machinery
- Pumps and wells
- Power units
Elements of Agric Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering – Deals with storage of grains and food products.
- Agricultural Research – Deals with research in the area of agriculture
- Farm Machinery – Deals with research and development of various farming and harvesting machinery
- Soil Science – Deals with the study and analysation of soil for agricultural activities.
- Forest Conservation – Deals with pest control, admixture and developments of crops and plants, crop and seed production, and sustainable production.
- Food Safety Engineer – Deals with manufacturing processes, analysing the use of stockpile system ensuring healthy and tasty food is produced in a good climate.
- Water Conservation Engineering – Deals with the construction of preventive measures of water and soil conservation.
Why Pursue Agricultural Engineering?
Agriculture in India plays a major role in offering a dearth of opportunities to the aspirants. As an agricultural engineer, a candidate can select the job role of a researcher, horticulturist, scientist, agronomist, etc.
A career in Agricultural Engineering is both interesting and challenging. There are a lot of potential engineers who want to bring about a change in the field of agriculture. There are immense employment opportunities in both the private and government sectors. Jobs for Agricultural Engineers are available in:
- Dairy, agro and food industries
- Agricultural machinery manufacturing companies
- Irrigation Projects
- Non-government voluntary organizations
- Water management
- Manufacturing agricultural implements
- Agricultural finance corporations and more
Where to Pursue Agricultural Engineering From?
Centurion University gives aspirants for Agricultural Engineering an opportunity to study, gain experience, and get placed in prestigious companies. They offer a wide range of courses under Agricultural Engineering. Their institute is built in a huge campus, and they offer hostel facilities to national and international students. Call them to learn how to enroll yourself for Agricultural course or any other course you seek to undertake.
- Aviator Betting Game App
- दुबई सट्टा
- Cricket Online Bet
- Discover The Best Casino Site In India: Pure Win
- Join The Fun And Play At Netbet Online Casino
- Bet Bhai.com
- Sky Exchange 247
- Sky Exchange 247 Login
- Betbhai 9.com
- Cricket Apps
- Arjun Tendulkar Ipl 2023
- Yesterday Match Ipl Score
- Icc Cricket World Cup 2023
- Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium Pitch Report