Aims and Scope
Centurion Journal of Multidisciplinary Research (CJMR) aims at:
- Providing a platform for debate and dissemination of research findings, conceptual developments and new research areas and techniques that promise to change analyses and perspectives on science and technology, development, management, skill in developing societies;
- Disseminating and promoting research, good practice and innovation in all aspects of science, technology, management and skill development to its main audiences, including educators, researchers, graduate students, policy makers, and practitioners; and Encouraging multi-disciplinary cooperation and understanding, and enhancing quality research.
CJMR is a peer-reviewed, open-access journal publishing novel scientific research in all fields of Science, Technology, Engineering, Humanities, Agriculture, Management and Social Sciences. In addition to research articles from individuals or collectives, the journal publishes books, reviews and conference proceedings.
Centurion University of Technology and Management (CUTM) has a special focus on skill development and education, its recognition and promotion in the country, especially with the ‘Make in India’ initiative by the Government of India. In alignment to the vision of CUTM, the objective of the journal is to enhance the knowledge base as well as facilitate bringing together research-based contributions that have direct implications for the development of under-privileged communities and empowering them. To reach that goal the journal allows publication for free.
- Aviator Betting Game App
- दुबई सट्टा
- Cricket Online Bet
- Discover The Best Casino Site In India: Pure Win
- Join The Fun And Play At Netbet Online Casino
- Bet Bhai.com
- Sky Exchange 247
- Sky Exchange 247 Login
- Betbhai 9.com
- Cricket Apps
- Arjun Tendulkar Ipl 2023
- Yesterday Match Ipl Score
- Icc Cricket World Cup 2023
- Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium Pitch Report