Microbial Pesticide – Webinar
Report on Webinar conducted On 06-June-2021
Webinar On “Microbial Pesticides – A Way towards Crops and Environmental Protection ” organized by Centre for Agriculture Production and Department of Plant Pathology, M. S. Swaminathan School of Agriculture of Agriculture, Centurion University of Technology and Management, Paralakhemundi, Odisha.
- B. K. Sarma, Department of Mycology and Plant Pathology, Institute of Agricultural Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, India
- Anukool Vaishnav, Assistant Professor, Plant Biotechnology, GLA, University, Mathura, India
- Neeraj Kumar Prajapati, The Bicycle Man of Indian Agriculture
Date and Time: 06-06-2021 and 10.00 AM to 4.00 PM.
Number of participants: 304
A Webinar On “Microbial Pesticides – A Way towards Crops and Environmental Protection ” by Centre for Agriculture Production and Department of Plant Pathology, M. S. Swaminathan School of Agriculture of Agriculture, Centurion University of Technology and Management, Odisha at Paralakhemundi campus on 06th June 2021. The programme provided an opportunity to Faculty members, Research scholars, post graduate and under-graduate students to enrich their theoretical knowledge and research aptitude by lecture session of eminent speakers in area of microbial pesticide. The aim of this webinar was providing fundamental and research understanding to faculties and students.
The resource person discussed the following topics with participants:
- Scope of microbial pesticide
- Role of microbial pesticide in managing plant diseases
- Plant Stress Management by Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) within Plant Holobiont
- Progress and prospects of microbial pesticides for management of phytopathogens
- Organic farming in India
In this webinar more than 300 participants were registered and participated.
Dr. Durga Prasad Padhy (Professor), Organizing secretory of the webinar and Coordinator, Centre for Agriculture Production welcomed all the respected dignitaries and participants with brief introduction of Centurion University. Followed by Dr. Gagan Kumar, convener and Miss Abhinanadita, Assistant Professor, introduced the resource person to the participants and then the technical session started from 10.10 AM to 4.00 PM.
In summary, the webinar provided a conceptual understanding on microbial pesticide use in plant diseases management. In addition, the importance of microbial pesticide was discussed briefly during the webinar.
Vote of Thanks:
The Webinar was successfully completed with vote of thanks to the CUTM management, the registrar, All Deans, Department HoDs and senior faculties of our institute by Dr B. Praveen, Head, Department of Plant Pathology and Dr. Gagan Kumar (Convener of the webinar), Assistant Professor, Department of Plant Pathology.
- Aviator Betting Game App
- दुबई सट्टा
- Cricket Online Bet
- Discover The Best Casino Site In India: Pure Win
- Join The Fun And Play At Netbet Online Casino
- Bet Bhai.com
- Sky Exchange 247
- Sky Exchange 247 Login
- Betbhai 9.com
- Cricket Apps
- Arjun Tendulkar Ipl 2023
- Yesterday Match Ipl Score
- Icc Cricket World Cup 2023
- Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium Pitch Report