Fish Processing Technology Laboratory
The university has set up an action learning laboratory on Fish Processing Technology. The laboratory is outfitted with a range of equipment and technologies in order to handle, preserve, process, and produce value-added fish products and by-products in a hygienic manner.
Aim of Fish Processing Technology Laboratory
To enable students hands-on experience using hygienic fish processing and preservation techniques in order to produce high value-added fish products and byproducts.
The following are the objectives,
- To study the characteristic of fish, its nutritional quality and relation to spoilage.
- To study about different fish preservation techniques to reduce post-harvest loss.
- To develop different value-added fish and shellfish product.
- To develop fish processing waste into valuable fish by-products.
- To explore different area for better utilization of by-catch and low value fish.
The following are the outcomes,
- Understand the preservation techniques to reduce spoilage in fish and minimize post- harvest loss.
- Different processing methods for fish and shellfish.
- Different by-product from fish processing waste.
- Development of low-value fish and by-catch into high value product.
The knowledge base enables the students to up- skill in the area of Fishing technology and it opens avenue for entrepreneurship.
- Aviator Betting Game App
- दुबई सट्टा
- Cricket Online Bet
- Discover The Best Casino Site In India: Pure Win
- Join The Fun And Play At Netbet Online Casino
- Bet Bhai.com
- Sky Exchange 247
- Sky Exchange 247 Login
- Betbhai 9.com
- Cricket Apps
- Arjun Tendulkar Ipl 2023
- Yesterday Match Ipl Score
- Icc Cricket World Cup 2023
- Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium Pitch Report