This is a skill-oriented course to provide hands-on practice on CNC machinists. Computer Numerically Controlled (CNC) Programmers operate factory machines that turn raw materials into functional objects. They are responsible for reading and interpreting design blueprints, programming the CNC machine, and adjusting the machine settings until the desired specifications are met.
Duration- 50 Hrs
12th or ITI or Diploma
Career path you can choose after the course
- Can Join the Industry as CNC programmer.
- Can Carry out Preparations for Programming CNC machines for production.
- Can Carry out programming for CNC.
- Can do programme the machine for specific tool operations.
- Aviator Betting Game App
- दुबई सट्टा
- Cricket Online Bet
- Discover The Best Casino Site In India: Pure Win
- Join The Fun And Play At Netbet Online Casino
- Bet Bhai.com
- Sky Exchange 247
- Sky Exchange 247 Login
- Betbhai 9.com
- Cricket Apps
- Arjun Tendulkar Ipl 2023
- Yesterday Match Ipl Score
- Icc Cricket World Cup 2023
- Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium Pitch Report