This is a skill-oriented course to provide hands-on practice and project work in the study of blood sample collection, preservation, and preparation for haematological investigation purposes.
Duration- 50 Hrs
Must have completed Class XII in Science
Career path you can choose after the course
- Can join as a Phlebotomy Technician in hospitals, nursing homes, private/government laboratories and research centers.
- Can work as a certified blood collection assistant.
- Able to do the work in the Health industries.
- Able to work in Health Programme in India, RNTPC, Blood Bank, Malaria eradication Programme
- Aviator Betting Game App
- दुबई सट्टा
- Cricket Online Bet
- Discover The Best Casino Site In India: Pure Win
- Join The Fun And Play At Netbet Online Casino
- Bet Bhai.com
- Sky Exchange 247
- Sky Exchange 247 Login
- Betbhai 9.com
- Cricket Apps
- Arjun Tendulkar Ipl 2023
- Yesterday Match Ipl Score
- Icc Cricket World Cup 2023
- Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium Pitch Report