This skill course is about transferring a patient by general duty assistant facility in the health sector. The purpose of transferring is to move the patient to and from a bed, wheelchair or chair using proper body mechanics, focusing on safety and planning. Some of the key responsibilities include maintaining activities of patients daily living, patient comfort, safety and health needs.
Duration- 50 Hrs
Must have completed 10th Class and must be 18 years old.
Career path you can choose after the course
- Can join health industries as a general duty assistant and will progress Assist nurse.
- Can become a health attendant in the related field.
- Can do ANM program in the same domain.
- Aviator Betting Game App
- दुबई सट्टा
- Cricket Online Bet
- Discover The Best Casino Site In India: Pure Win
- Join The Fun And Play At Netbet Online Casino
- Bet Bhai.com
- Sky Exchange 247
- Sky Exchange 247 Login
- Betbhai 9.com
- Cricket Apps
- Arjun Tendulkar Ipl 2023
- Yesterday Match Ipl Score
- Icc Cricket World Cup 2023
- Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium Pitch Report