Aquaculture (less commonly spelled aquiculture also known as aquafarming, is the controlled cultivation or farming of aquatic organisms such as fish, crustaceans, mollusks, algae. It also includes other organisms of value such as aquatic plants. The University has established an action learning on Aquaculture to which is equipped with all necessary instruments and chemicals. The following section details more on the same.
Aim of Aquaculture Laboratory
To enable the students to get theoretical and practical understanding of various equipment, aquaculture system and its advanced techniques.
- To standardize the culture as well as feeding strategies to maximize the growth potential of fish.
- Protocol for short cycled and compatible species to reared for more production with specific crop period.
- To aware the basic and depth understanding of semi and super intensive aquaculture system
At the completion of the practical courses during different semester, the successful students will have:
- Increased practical knowledge to work on different aquaculture field.
- Knowledge how to handle the culture and production technically.
- Developed professional skill to guide the entrepreneurs and stake holders
- Scientific knowledge to be a concerned human recourses and entrepreneur.
It Caters to the needs of the courses of Bachelor of Fisheries Science and MSc Zoology
- Aviator Betting Game App
- दुबई सट्टा
- Cricket Online Bet
- Discover The Best Casino Site In India: Pure Win
- Join The Fun And Play At Netbet Online Casino
- Bet Bhai.com
- Sky Exchange 247
- Sky Exchange 247 Login
- Betbhai 9.com
- Cricket Apps
- Arjun Tendulkar Ipl 2023
- Yesterday Match Ipl Score
- Icc Cricket World Cup 2023
- Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium Pitch Report