Intensive Care Unit Laboratory
The University has established an action learning laboratory for operating an Intensive Care Unit (ICU). It is equipped with defibrillator, infusion pump, ventilator, BiPAP and CPAP system to prepare technicians to be skilled in critical care and provide healthcare support.
Aim of the action learning laboratory
To provide students with a fundamental, comprehensive, and in-depth understanding of the care needed for critically ill patients in intensive and specialized medical and nursing settings.
To provide hands on knowledge, experiential learning and practice linked pedagogy on the following:
- To manage complicated clinical issues that arise in the ICU
- To understanding the contemporary medical advancements that are used in ICUs
- To gain expertise in handling medical emergencies
- Prioritizing patients and identify emergencies that need quick response
- Deliver the best possible treatment with sincerity, integrity, and compassion
- Respond quickly to emergencies like heart attacks, falls, childbirth, gunshot wounds, assaults, and automobile accidents
- Prepare, update and disseminates unit reports, physician orders and patient records
- Enhance Employability
Sc. OTT, B. Sc. AT, B. Sc. EMT, Skills for Success (SFS) and Domain Courses (All UG course including BSc). The laboratory also provides exposure to the World Skill participants for hands on training.
The students will be able to set up clinical priorities that will improve patient care and the efficiency of the clinical service.
The major focus of the laboratory is to provide students with the necessary knowledge, abilities, and competences related to ICU techniques. It has collaborative tie-ups with NABL accredited laboratories such as Manipal Hospitals (Bengaluru), Apollo Hospitals (Bhubaneswar), Institute of Medical Sciences and SUM Hospital (Bhubaneswar), Ashwini Group of Hospitals (Cuttack and Bhubaneswar), Brahmanand N a r a y a n a M u l t i s p e c i a l i t y H o s p i t a l (Jamshedpur), Hitech Medical College and Hospital (Bhubaneswar and Rourkela), Kalinga Hospital (Bhubaneswar), etc.
Students will be able to choose a career of better employability, and succeed in their job profile through the training provided in this learning laboratory.
- Aviator Betting Game App
- दुबई सट्टा
- Cricket Online Bet
- Discover The Best Casino Site In India: Pure Win
- Join The Fun And Play At Netbet Online Casino
- Bet Bhai.com
- Sky Exchange 247
- Sky Exchange 247 Login
- Betbhai 9.com
- Cricket Apps
- Arjun Tendulkar Ipl 2023
- Yesterday Match Ipl Score
- Icc Cricket World Cup 2023
- Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium Pitch Report