Media Resource Center
The University established a Media research Centre in 2015. The media department is equipped with various post production equipment and high end cameras with lights and sound.
To enable students to get both basic and in-depth understanding of camera, lights, sound, and post production work.
The students will have the opportunity to:
- Operate on both still and video camera
- Learn how to edit and create graphic design.
- Learn 3D animation and game design
- Make documentary films and short stories
- Create content for Youtube and other social media platforms
- Develop skills to create content
- Develop skills to work in regional and national News channels
- Learn professional editing
- Learn sound engineering
- Learn graphic designing
- Learn how to create visual effects (VFX)
- Develop various skills and techniques for different professions such as game artist, animator, film-maker, story-developer, voice over artist, etc.
This facility caters to students of Media and Communication which includes both under-graduation as well as post-graduation courses, Skills for Success (SFS), Domain Courses, Diploma, and World Skills participants. It also serves as a state-of-the-art facility for research scholars: PhD and Research fellows.
The MRC studio aims to encourage entrepreneurship and produce professionals who excel in various fields such as camera, sound, light, VFX and more so that they can achieve self-reliance as well as generate employment.
- Aviator Betting Game App
- दुबई सट्टा
- Cricket Online Bet
- Discover The Best Casino Site In India: Pure Win
- Join The Fun And Play At Netbet Online Casino
- Bet Bhai.com
- Sky Exchange 247
- Sky Exchange 247 Login
- Betbhai 9.com
- Cricket Apps
- Arjun Tendulkar Ipl 2023
- Yesterday Match Ipl Score
- Icc Cricket World Cup 2023
- Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium Pitch Report