These laboratories provide knowledge about the manufacturing of pharmaceutical preparations and help in training the students in drug formulations like tablets, capsules, parenteral, ointments, creams, eye drops, syrups, drug interaction, stability, shelf-life studies, etc. The students study different aspects of filling, packing, sealing, and labeling.
This laboratory deals with the formulation and evaluation of various pharmaceutical dosages form. The focused research areas are:
- Pre-formulation studies,
- Development of different pharmaceutical dosage forms including novel and nanotechnology-based drug delivery systems
- Evaluation of developed dosage forms with respect to various in vitro and in vivo parameters and
- Studying the biopharmaceutical and pharmacokinetic aspects of the drug as well as its dosage forms.
Aim and objectives of the laboratory
The primary objective of these labs is to provide practical exposure to Undergraduates and Research Students on techniques of tissue culture, sterilization, antibiotic assay, microbial Screening, microbial sensitivity, microbial resistance, etc. This laboratory also deals with the formulation and evaluation of various pharmaceutical dosages form.
- Understand the importance of drug design and different techniques of drug design.
- Understand the chemistry of drugs with respect to their biological activity.
- Know the metabolism, adverse effects, and therapeutic value of drugs.
The graduates can work in several different industries such as sales, marketing, research and development, manufacturing, quality check, education, etc.
- Aviator Betting Game App
- दुबई सट्टा
- Cricket Online Bet
- Discover The Best Casino Site In India: Pure Win
- Join The Fun And Play At Netbet Online Casino
- Bet Bhai.com
- Sky Exchange 247
- Sky Exchange 247 Login
- Betbhai 9.com
- Cricket Apps
- Arjun Tendulkar Ipl 2023
- Yesterday Match Ipl Score
- Icc Cricket World Cup 2023
- Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium Pitch Report