Apply online/Pay Online
Candidates opting for online application are required to visit the CUEE 2022 tab in the CUTM website (www.cutm.ac.in) and follow the instructions to fill the online application form.
– Register in CUEE-2022 through university website cuee.cutm.ac.in providing your basic details and pay the application fee online.
– On successful submission of Application the system will generate an application ID and confirmation email will be sent to your email ID for further process.
– Centurion University Entrance Examination will be conducted as per the scheduled dates. The dates will be displayed on the official website www.cutm.ac.in or communication will be sent to applicants on their registered email ID or mobile number. A Hall Ticket/ Admit Card will be sent to the registered email ID a week before the CUEE-2022 Test.
– Applicants will be required to appear CUEE-2022 either online or at a Notified Test Centre or at the University Campus.
– The successful/ qualified applicants will be contacted or he/she may take provisional admission by depositing the minimum fee through Cash/DD at University Campus or by paying online to university specified account.
State Bank of India
Ramachandrapur Bazaar, Jatni, Khurda, odisha,752050
– While visiting the University, applicants should bring required Original & 4 Nos of Photocopy of documents for verification (qualifying mark sheet, Certificate, Rank/score card, Aadhar, Pan, Payment receipt and photograph.
– Applicants are required to pay the fees as per the fee mentioned in their provisional admission letter before final registration.
– Applicant must report and enroll/ register himself or herself at Campus as per the dates notified by the University failing which they will forfeit any deposit.
For Offline Admission Please call our Support: 8260077222 or Contact our university or its Regional branch offices. (Kolkata, Rourkela, Balasore, Rayagada, Bolangir, Gopalpur, Jamshedpur).