School Of Pharmacy and Life Science
The School of Pharmacy and Life Sciences aims at skill based education with a curriculum designed to prepare diploma holders, graduates and postgraduates in Pharmacy for lifelong learning and leadership capabilities. The School looks forward in developing a disease free Nation by initiating an integrative module of academics and research. The Unique model of integrating of Pharmacy with Life Sciences at Centurion University has a visionary of optimizing the pharmacy protocols in the field of Life Sciences creating a broad platform to enhance academic research and scientific development. The module includes topics in Life Sciences like Computational Biology (Bioinformatics), Biotechnology, Microbiology, Botany, Zoology, Environmental Science and other allied sciences. The School had a dedicated team of Intellectuals from all fields of science along with the Pharmacists working towards academics through research and development. The School is committed to producing pharmacists for the 21st century with significant responsibility for managing drug therapy, counselling patients on proper use of medications, and monitoring drug therapy outcomes.
- To craft an internationally competitive & research focused institute, open to the needs of the people, while distributing superlative edification and knowledge.
- To place it in the forefront of research and development, invention, knowledge transfer and human resource development in the global academic field and industry.
- Enhancing Student research in academics with dissertation and small tenured projects in Pharmacy and Life Sciences.
- Managing Govt. and Non Govt. projects by the students with Pharmacy skills contributing towards a healthy State and Nation.
- Setting a benchmark in the State for the design and development of Novel therapeutic agents through Computer Aided Drug Design from natural extracts and synthetic chemical compositions and development of Novel drug delivery system.