B.Tech Electronics Communication Engineering College in Bhubaneswar Odisha
Centurion University is one of the top B.Tech Electronics Communication Engineering Colleges in Bhubaneswar Odisha, which provides B.Tech Course in Electronics Communication Engineering with 100% placement support. This private engineering college Bhubaneswar offers the best infrastructure, quality technical education and Strong Faculty Team.
About B.Tech Electronics Communication Engineering Department Bhubaneswar
Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering Bhubaneswar aims to produce qualified and dynamic engineers in the fast changing area of Smart Devices, Mobile emerging technologies, automation, Industrial IoT, VLSI. The Department has sophisticated and modern laboratory equipment and software/tool (HFSS, CADENCE, MATLAB, MULTISIM, KEIL uVision, LABVIEW) for research and development work in the areas of Antenna and Microwave Engineering, Signal Processing and Communication, VLSI and Embedded System. The department of ECE undertakes real-time application projects in Smart Irrigation, Industrial IoT, and Chip Design.
The Department of ECE offers BTech in Electronics and Communication Engineering that help students to build competency in following domains.
- Embedded Systems and IOT
- Communication Systems
- VLSI Design and Verifications
The teaching learning process involved project based learning leading to product that give a technological solution. The department promotes various technical clubs viz; Robotics, IOT and students are prepared for Hackathon in an identified problems area. So it is the Top BTech Electronics Communication College in Bhubaneswar, Odisha.
Department offers MTech in Embedded Systems and also take full-time and part-time research scholars to pursue PhD. The Department motivates the faculty, students and research scholars to work on project and research oriented programs to compete in the new industrial resurgence. Summer training, industrial visit and projects are carefully planned for the students to remain updated with technological trend.
Scope of the MTech Programme
- M Tech in Embedded System along with your B Tech degree expands career prospect in the field of Embedded System.
- Enhance the job preference where specialized with higher qualification candidate will required in the field of Embedded System, even it enable higher position in an organization as well as chances of getting promotion will increase.
- Provide job opportunities for companies who recruit embedded system engineer having sound and practical knowledge about hardware design and writing firmware for different microcontrollers (AVR, ARM, and PIC).
- Create opportunities to work in popular and advanced technology used in multiple applications such as networking equipment, digital video cameras, mobile phones, electronics appliances, aerospace applications, and telecom applications and the most important Internet of Things (IoT).
- Provide opportunity to work on live projects based on advance microcontrollers as well as device drivers
- Enhance your research activity in the field of Embedded System which includes technical literature, prototyping ideas and writing papers.
PSOs: Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
PSO1. Graduates will apply their learning outcome of the programme creatively and productively in the fields Embedded Systems, VLSI and Communication Systems
PSO2. Solving real life problems, design and develop novel products that are technically sound, economically feasible and socially acceptable
PSO3. Add value to interdisciplinary area in providing solution in agriculture, manufacturing and security services