About the ProgrammeB.sc animation and Multimedia is basically a 4-year long undergraduate degree course under Centurion University that offers knowledge on multimedia, 2D and 3D animation technology, VFX and more. Students seeking admission to this course need to qualify the 10+2 level or any other equivalent examination in any stream from any recognized educational board. Students securing at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam are eligible for this course. B.Sc. Animation and Multimedia: What is it About?
- B.Sc. Animation and Multimedia discipline is an under-graduate degree course that helps the students to learn about the modern and advanced study of 2D and 3D animation techniques, using latest software.
- Through this course the students can get detailed idea on different animation techniques, VFX, digital painting and digital publishing.
- The course is perfect combination who wants to show their creativity in the field of digital film producing technology, animation techniques, visual effects, webpage designing and are passionate to work with gaming companies, animation studios and entertainment firms.
- The course is a perfect combination for those who wants to build their career as Web designer, software developer, graphic designer, animation graphic artist, game developer, game tester, art director and more.
- The 4-year degree course will consist of eight semesters. One academic session of one year will be devoted to two semesters. The last two semesters will be spent by the candidate in industry as interns. Candidates shall be admitted to B.Sc. Animation and Multimedia 1st Semester only and thereafter required to qualify all Eight Semesters consequently to earn the degree. Minimum credit requirement for the degree:180
- Internal Examination: 40%
- University End-semester examination: 60%