Enrolment of Students from the Lowest 20% of the Household Income Bracket
Centurion University targets to admit students from the lowest 20% of household income brackets. The university complies with the Government of India’s Reservation Laws, reserving a specific percentage of seats for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Other Backward Classes.As the University is located across regional and rural areas of India, the target setting is a critical step toward promoting inclusivity and socioeconomic diversity in higher education. To accomplish this, Centurion University does the following
- Financial Aid and Scholarships: The University has developed a robust financial aid system by itself and has also linked with various Government and Non-Government organizations for scholarships and grants to meet the specific needs of economically disadvantaged students.
- Application Fee Waivers: The University charges no tuition fee for low-income students. This encourages them to apply and explore their educational options.
- Support Services: The University offers comprehensive support services such as tutoring, counseling, and mentorship programs to help students from diverse backgrounds succeed academically and personally.
By implementing these strategies, Centurion University not only increases access to higher education for students from the lowest income brackets but also contributes to reducing educational inequality, fostering diversity, and promoting social mobility in India.
- Aviator Betting Game App
- दुबई सट्टा
- Cricket Online Bet
- Discover The Best Casino Site In India: Pure Win
- Join The Fun And Play At Netbet Online Casino
- Bet Bhai.com
- Sky Exchange 247
- Sky Exchange 247 Login
- Betbhai 9.com
- Cricket Apps
- Arjun Tendulkar Ipl 2023
- Yesterday Match Ipl Score
- Icc Cricket World Cup 2023
- Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium Pitch Report